A.nnotate – Online Annotation and Collaboration Tool
With this tool, users can review online documents, annotate the web pages and images, collaborate and discuss them, create sticky notes online, PDF markup, and indexing.
All you need to do just take a snapshot of your document, web page, or images and create a simple read-only copy.
After that, you can read, write, or annotate that copy and share it with your friends, colleagues, and co-workers.
A.nnotate also offer hosting solutions for individuals, small groups as well as large groups.
A free account of A.nnotate allows you to annotate 30 items per month, if you want to annotate more then 30 items, you need to subscribe to their paid accounts.
Features of A.nnotate – Online Annotation and Collaboration Tool
- Easy to privately store your documents and notes.
- Annotate documents online
- Easy to Shared Documents and Folders with friends
- Indexes of all your documents and notes with searching and sorting by tag, author, note text, etc…
- Get instant notification, when someone edits your shared folders and documents.
- Access all your annotated documents from anywhere
- You can add tags and a description to documents and organize them in folders.
- Individual documents or whole folders can be shared with other users.
- Words or phrases in PDF or Word documents can be annotated.
- Highlight, Strikethrough, and Insertion styles for text annotations.
- Rectangular and oval regions for images.
- Colors and tags help structure your notes.
- Replies on annotations by other users.
- Folders and tags to classify and categorize documents.
- Search and sort tools within and across folders.
- Export PDF with notes for printing.
- The index of annotations is kept up to date with everything you annotate so you can easily locate previously marked sections within documents.