Edit Flow is an open source project that gives you custom statuses, a calendar, editorial comments, Editorial Metadata, story budget and many more to collaborate with your editorial team within WordPress blog.
it’s a very useful WordPress plugin for any blog owner to manage the flow of articles from writers, editors and guest bloggers and easily collaborate with them efficiently.
A modular architecture help you to customize user interface as per your needs. each and every features of Edit flow work as Module so you can easily enable and disable them and also change the post types.
By default all your posts save as draft or pending review. Even Edit Flow add extra custom statuses which showing status of article such as Assigned, In Progress and Pitches.
Features of Edit Flow
- Modular Architecture
- Month by month calendar with Ajax drag and Drop
- Custom Statuses
- Editorial Comments for private discussion between writers and editors in Threaded commenting style.
- Editorial Metadata to keep track your important details.
- Instant Notifications
- Story Budgets – view all your upcoming post in traditional Story budget view
- organize your user by department or function
- Dashboard Widgets
- Prioritize your custom statuses and editorial metadata with drag-and-drop
- Support for any type of file format with WP Document Revisions Plugin
Download : Edit Flow