WriteMaps is a free web-based application that allows you to create, edit, and share your sitemaps online. It provides an easy-to-use user interface where users can easily create, edit, and share their sitemaps within minutes.
As a WriteMaps user, you and your team can build and access your sitemaps from anywhere without relying on proprietary desktop apps and static files.
- Add pages by simply clicking the green Add button icon
- Easy to add details for each page ( URL / file name & notes )
- Easily create a hierarchy of pages for larger / more complex sitemaps.
- The ability to drag and drop pages and groups of pages.
- You can easily change your sitemap from the tree-structured map style into an indented outline map style.
- Save, Save As, Open, Close, Export, Import, and Share Sitemaps from within the application.
- And last but not least, the Site Map Sharing feature.