Baralga – Simple Time Tracking Tool to Track the Time
Baralga is a simple and lightweight time tracking tool to track the time you spend on various projects. it’s very easy to record your spending time on a project or users can manually enter and edit activities.
In this way, you can easily memorize when and how long you have been working on every single project. Baralga is the perfect lightweight time tracking tool for freelancers, consultants, and for Software Developers.
Features of Baralga
- Offer plain time tracking tool without fuzz
- Easily switch between different projects using the tray icon
- Automatically record your activities
- generate reports for Microsoft Excel and Comma Separated Values (CSV)
- Easy to manually add and edit activities
- filter your activities by different criteria (e.g. month, week, project or year) to see what you’ve been up to
- keyboard shortcuts and many nifty odds and ends to enter data fast
- Open source Project released under GNU LGPL License.
- Developed in Java and works in multiple OS.
Download : Baralga-Installer-1.5