Batavi – open source e-commerce software
Batavi is an open-source e-commerce application based on the osCommerce e-commerce engine released under GNU General Public License.
It’s purely based on the combined extensive experience of more than ten years in open source, supply chain management, and proprietary tools, so now it offers robust object-oriented, flexible tools that match the most professional tools worldwide. In addition, it offers customer- and group-specific pricing, payment and shipping modules, related products for cross-selling and up-selling, product price rules for pricing large product volumes, and many other features that make it very friendly for business-to-business selling.
Features of Batavi :
- Fully flexible template system including pages/boxes groups layout and page access limitation
- Full content management, including menus, texts, emails, pages, etc
- Robust architecture to process very large numbers of products, visitors, customers, and orders
- Customer-/group specific pricing, payment, or shipping modules
- Related products for cross- and upselling
- Unlimited product segmentation to present products
- Product-price rules for pricing large product volumes
- Fully automated integration with product content providers: ICE cat interface available
- Interface for multi-warehouse and multi-supplier/distributor (incl stock and purchase prices)
- Advanced batch import and export facilities, e.g., ICEimport/ICEorder
- Possibility to generate PDF invoices
- Configurable AJAX-loading image