BatchBook – Small business CRM and Shared address book
Batchbook is a lightweight, highly customizable, web-based social contact relationship manager (CRM) software for small businesses. With BatchBook, users can set up a trial account free of cost and test out the services.
It allows the user a way to organize & manage all information related to any customer in a single Platform. Many other tools in the market can perform a similar task too,
but the main difference between any other CRM solution & Batchbook is that it provides a way to manage contacts, relationships with customers, and pipeline activities from a single platform.
Batchbook allows tracking of business and personal contacts and enables users to share those with anyone they wish very easily.
It is possible to create a flexible, user-friendly database, and it also allows connecting to any existing system to import contacts. Apart from the standard details, the user can also use Super Tags & create fields as per his requirements.
Batchbook’s Contacts option offers many types of filtering options and also very effective batch actions so the user can efficiently manage his network. Moreover, finding and adding contacts from different social networking sites is easy.
The contact record option allows links to various social networking profiles and recent updates alongside contact information. It gives the user a more holistic view of social networking activities.
For example, Batchbook Communications allows keeping a log of emails, noting phone calls, or any other communications with people in contact. Select a client, and all the detail are available on the contact record.
Features of BatchBook
- It enables tracking Social media within a contact profile. One can keep up with all the social networking sites in a single place in one place.
- Communication updates: The user can attach the Batchbook account with emails automatically recorded with the related contact profile.
- All leading smartphones are supported.
- Integration with web applications: Batch book allows integration with many web-based applications, which are very useful for small businesses.
- Free consultation: For customers, their base plan is $9.95 per month, which includes 2 hours of support free of cost. Batchbook mainly focuses on customer loyalty, which they build by helping users understand and get accustomed to its features. The level of commitment is something amazing.
- Help files, videos, and user guides help the user in every step regarding how to get the maximum out of this application.
- Social media integration with the Social Media SuperTag
- Easy to track your communication and To-Dos
- Easy to customize your data with SuperTag.
- Send emails and to-dos to Batchbook with BatchBox.
- Simple to build Lists and Reports.
- Schedule Meetings in Batchbook Using Tungle.
Though there are many CRM solutions available in the market, Batchbook is unique since it allows a user to maintain & track records of customers, relationships with customers, email logs, and call notes in an organized manner.
All information related to a customer can be kept in a single place. Batchbook’s ability to bring all social networks to a single place is unique.
Download: Batchbook social CRM