BenQ WiT e-Reading Desk Lamp
Introducing the BenQ e-Reading Desk Lamp. The World’s First Lamp Designed for e-Reading. Developed specifically for the usage of monitors, kindles, tablets, and other devices, as well as for use in large workspaces.
Protect your eyes when you’re working on your computer, reading a book, doing paperwork or even just playing on your mobile device by using screens with the BenQ WiT e-Reading Desk Lamp. Most offices and libraries already have decent desk lamps to illuminate the room.
However, even the best desk lamps perform poorly and can even cause reflection glare on computer screens and gadgets. Unlike the regular task lamps, the BenQ WiT e-Reading Desk Lamp has wider lighting coverage to improve your time in front of screens and evenly distributes light across your work desk.
Features : –
- 150% wider light range, creating expansive illuminate areas that clock in with a 35 inch light range and an illuminance of 1800 lux.
- Mood Lighting – Easily be switched from warm tones for casual reading, to the cooler tones for concentration and work
- Smart Lighting – Built-in an ambient sensor automatically detects the light levels of the room and adjusts its brightness accordingly
- flicker-free and evenly-distributed illumination.
- With BenQ’s lighting technology, LED panels will give you 50,000 hours of lifespan. That’s 8 hours a day, for 17 years!
- Torsion spring & ball-joint, ensuring precise friction control of the adjustable arm and head
- Ball-joint optimizes the flexibility of the lamp cap, plus highly durable torque springs and precision friction control to counter-balance the weight.