10 Best Applicant Tracking Software
Applicant Tracking software is a software solution for companies to efficiently manage the hiring process by holding a database of applicants and job information.
It is one of the best solutions to save your time and valuable resources in talent acquisition.
While underlying ATS has been around since 1991, the last decade has seen a vast leap in technology within a small period.
Let’s take a moment to understand these effective systems a little better before digging the rather crowded market to identify the top 10 Applicant Tracking Software for 2020.
10 Best Applicant Tracking Software
1 Oracle Taleo
Oracle Taleo is a Cloud-based software that gives you options for talent acquisition, improvement, and retention.
With complete automation of recruiting methods, you possibly can change to suit the needs of any enterprise.
- Simple recruitment marketing
- Improved employee referrals with the help of social media tools
- Get access to your data at any time from anywhere.
- Smooth cooperation with Microsoft Outlook, My Yahoo, and iGoogle
A bullhorn is primarily a recruitment software program that is cloud-based and best suited for staffing and recruitment processes.
Being a mobile-friendly software program permits quick data entry after any candidate interaction, wherever.
- Easy access and secure candidate data.
- Allows the addition of notes to records.
- Easy to track all email interactions with any specific candidate.
- Realtime updating of records.
- System access to Linkedin records.
3 IBM Kenexa BrassRing
IBM Kenexa BrassRing is a cloud-based ATS solution that draws on conduct marketing to attract new talent and engage talent proactively.
The software program supplies a plethora of recruitment options for a complete course of management.
- Access to a wide range of talent pools.
- Engaging and practical assessments.
- Powered by IBM Watson analytics and can thus find the best fit quickly
- Optimized for Social Media based recruiting
Cloud-based and candidate-focused, Jobvite ATS permits social recruiting, the creation and administration of mobile-optimized professional websites, and onboarding capabilities.
Additionally, they have a mobile app for the software and offer specific features for interviews, requisitions, and employee referrals.
This solution is best suited for medium and large-size firms.
- Simple employee referrals
- Automatic screening and Interview based candidate ranking
- Mobile-Friendly application processes for candidates
- Smart Scheduler – Help you to schedule for multiple interviewers and picks the best time to schedule a new interview
- Single record maintained for all conversations with a specific candidate across channels.
- Search tool to look for candidates by name, keywords, workflow, location, or date of application.
SmartRecruiters is best suited to enterprise Grade needs. The Talent Acquisition Suite comes with Pre Built-in evaluation tools and permits better communication through scheduled notifications, and Auto replies.
- Strong interaction and collaboration within the hiring team
- Simple tracking of message records
- Consistency and compliance with the creation of a template library
- Personalized tags to manage and coordinate talent pools better
- Advanced filter search
iCIMS Recruit offers solutions for organizations of different sizes catering to various industries.
The platform has greater than 4,000 shoppers, together with about 20% of the Fortune 100 Firms.
Additionally, it comprises its Recruitment Advertising and marketing Suite, Superior Communications Suite, Hiring Suite, and UNIFi – iCIMS’ ecosystem of built-in associate services and products.
- Management of job ads.
- Better hunts through collaboration with Google and social media.
- Personalized dashboards with Realtime insights.
- Realtime screening and Assessment results.
Greenhouse, besides providing applicant tracking, also offers holistic HR administration to create focused interviews and a culture that is free of bias.
This software system can be adapted for any team size and can be accessed via the mobile app as well.
- Easy to track daily performance by using candidate scorecards.
- Simple yet easy to customize assessment plans for interviewers to evaluate the right skill set and qualifications
- Easy to customize career pages, job boards, and email templates.
- A simplified form of reports
BambooHR provides solutions ideal for small and midsize businesses.
With a mobile app to enable easy access, it offers tools for onboarding, e-signatures, attendance tracking, and performance management.
- User Friendly and easy to learn
- Natural methods for candidates to follow and easy onboarding
- Customizable email templates and message scheduling to multiple candidates.
- Alliance with job boards and social media.
9 SAP SuccessFactors
SAP SuccessFactors provides a holistic, cloud Based HR management system from sourcing, screening, and onboarding to payroll management, employee engagement, and performance metrics.
Specialized recruiting software enables all processes of the recruiting cycle.
- centralize global job recruiting tools.
- Connect with more than 4,000 job boards, social media portals, and campuses from 80 countries across the globe.
- Easy to create a responsive, user-friendly career site
- Effective candidate relationship management
- Give you an online offer letter and E signature solutions.
Workable is a holistic recruiting tool that can be easily accessible from the desktop and mobile.
This system provides easy single-point access to candidate profiles, team communications, interview schedules, and scorecards.
- Secure your data with access rights for the hiring team
- Smooth reporting lines with a role assignment, job creation, and posting.
- Help you to manage personal privacy.
- Daily reports generated on productivity and activity for the hiring team.
- With just a single click, you can post on multiple job sites.
- Email calendar Sync.