The Best Free Video Editing Apps for iPhone
One of the best video editing apps is surprisingly powerful these days. Whether or not you are using a smartphone or tablet, you’ll find some great tools that give you beautiful effects. Video editing apps give you the potential for trimming your videos, adding filters, and also putting collectively short movies on your phone or tablet.
Some apps have advanced features you should utilize to edit colors, lighting, or add special effects to your videos. You can even edit audio tracks and add music or voiceovers to your videos. Here is a list of the Best video editing apps for iPhone that allow you to edit videos quickly and instantly, no matter your experience level.
10 Best Video Editing Apps for iPhone
1 LumaFusion – video editing apps
LumaFusion is a robust multi-track video editor used by mobile journalists, filmmakers, video producers to show compelling video stories. It lets you edit several streams of 4K videos on an iPad or iPhone.
The software uses many advanced video editing features like Ripple Edits, L and J cuts, positioning and resizing, keyframing, framerate and speed adjustments, and much more. It is hands-down, essentially the most advanced video editing app on iOS. It is a professional video editing and effects app for you.
In case you’re not a “Professional” but, our video tutorials, world-class free support, and an unbelievable community of video enthusiasts and professionals on our forums will assist you in getting there.
LumaFusion was developed by the original creators of the award-winning Pinnacle Studio App, and this time we have probably created the most powerful tool ever for mobile video editing.
- Editing, audio, motion graphics, and provides all from your mobile device.
- Fresh new interface that will help you to streamline your editing workflow.
- Track header for locking, hiding, and muting all tracks.
- Simple preview about your Timeline to edit any part of your Timeline with a single touch.
- Twelve tracks (6 video/audio tracks and six other audio tracks).
- View your video on a large display and get extra room for your library.
- Video editing and media management developments.
2 iMovie – best editing apps for videos
With a streamlined design and intuitive Multi-Touch gestures, iMovie helps you create Hollywood-style trailers and beautiful motion pictures like never before.
It helps you record, edit, and export your personal professional-looking HD motion pictures in your iOS devices – to be precise, the iPhone 4, iPod touch 4th generation, or iPad 2. The app makes clever use of multi-touch gestures to help you to add movies, images, music, and sound effects and assemble them collectively.
You can choose to add footage from your camera or capture video immediately through iMovie. Similarly, music is also easily added from your iPod Library on your device, or you’ll be able to record audio through the app.
- Make Hollywood style trailers
- Create Stunning motion pictures
- iMovie is everywhere
- Share with friends and family
3 Videoshop – best apps to edit videos
Videoshop is a free and simple video editor with fast editing tools, filters, and lots of different effects for personalizing your videos.
- Trim – Cut out any awkward moments.
- Music – Add from your music library or Videoshop’s stock library.
- Sound effects – Choose from animal noises, farts, Vine quotes, explosions, laughter, and many others.
- Slow-mo – Modify video speed to sluggish or quick.
- Modify Display – Change Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, and many others.
- Merger – Combine multiple clips into one.
- Text – Sort your text with color and numerous fonts.
- Voice overs – Easily record your voice over the video.
- Animated titles – Introduce your videos with animated titles.
- Filters – Choose from several Instagram-inspired filters to boost your videos.
- Transitions – Select from 10 modifications to animate between video clips.
- Images – Create slideshows easily.
- Stop Motion: Create Vine videos with stop motion recording.
- Resize: Rescale your video inside the video frame.
- Reverse: Playback videos in reverse.
- Share on Vine, Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Vimeo, or by Email.
4 Splice – best app for editing videos
Easy but highly effective, Splice makes it simple to create personalized, professional-looking videos on your iPhone, iPad. Think about the performance of a desktop editor optimized for your mobile devices.
Tap to trim clips, modify transitions, add slow-mo effects, and more to create stunning videos you’ll like to share. It is by no means been simpler to edit like a professional on the go.
- Automatically sync your video to the beat of the music.
- Apply filters and modify background colors, orientation, and more.
- Add title slides, text overlays, and a customized outro.
- Alter playback speed for fast or sluggish motion.
- Trim, cut, and crop your pictures and video clips.
- Choose your transition style and manage the speed between transitions.
- Convey your images to life with pan and zoom effects.
- Customize the proper soundtrack
- Share & save your video.
5 InShot – best video editing apps for iPhone
InShot is an all-in-one editing app for videos and pictures. You can also make changes to videos, images and create collages within the app.
There is a range of editing tools that allow you to change your media’s appearance and combine videos and pictures. InShot is primarily known as a video editor; however, it combines three different features in one app, making it significantly helpful.
It would help if you used it to edit and ideal the footage you are taking on your smartphone. It’s best for styling photographs earlier than adding to social media or sending and sharing with other people.
- Trim video
- Cut/Delete center a part of a video
- Merge videos
- Modify video speed
- Blur border for picture and video. Make it square-ready for Instagram.
- Colored border to make it square-ready.
- Move videos or pictures inside the square.
- Add your music to videos, like mp3 files and different formats.
- Many fun sound effects.
- Add voiceovers.
- Straightforward to sync sound and video with timeline features.
- Volume control for both unique video sound and mp3 songs.
- Straightforward to sync text and emoji with video.
- Video and photo Filters
- Rotate, Flip photo or video.
- Photo Collage
- Straightforward to share with social apps, like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp, and many others.
6 Quik GoPro – best app for video editing
With the Quik app, you’ll be able to create impressive movies with just a few clicks. Please choose your favorite images and video clips, then let Quik work its magic.
In a few seconds, it finds great moments, adds stunning transitions and effects, and syncs all the things to the music’s beat. Customize your story with text, music, and share it with friends.
- Add up to 200 pictures and video clips from your Photograph Library or GoPro Plus. Quik even works with Live Photos.
- Quik will get data out of your GoPro footage and analyzes your movies to select beautiful moments.
- Use Hi lights to tag one of the best footage.
- Modify the format or interest point manually.
- Select from 26 themes, each with transitions and graphics designed for any occasion.
- Adjust the font, filters, filter intensity, and graphics to suit your style.
- Customize your video
- Choose the fitting soundtrack.
- Quik automatically syncs transitions to the beat of the music.
- Simple to save and share your videos
- Quik Stories
7 KineMaster – iPhone video editor
KineMaster is a video editing tool that mixes a simple interface with excellent user experience and a variety of robust features, so you’ll be able to create the videos you want.
Using KineMaster is very easy to use; choose the content you want to add to your video within the order you wish to add a title to the ultimate combination. After this, you’ll be able to choose an overall theme for your video, which may even add an introduction.
Although it is barely more complicated, in KineMaster, you’ll be able to edit the video immediately from the Timeline. It allows you to add various transitions between video fragments (both photographs or movies) and even add blocks of text or subtitles.
KineMaster is a straightforward but highly effective video-editing software. However, you should utilize it to create a video in just a few seconds.
- Add and combine several video layers, photos, stickers, particular effects, text, and handwriting.
- Color adjustment tools to correct and improve videos and pictures.
- Share videos to YouTube, Facebook Feeds and Stories, Instagram Feeds and Stories, and many more.
- Reverse your videos.
- They are blending modes to create startling, stunning effects.
- Add voiceovers, background music, voice changers, and sound effects.
- Offer editing tools to trim, split, cut, and crop your video.
- The Asset Store offers music, clip graphics, fonts, stickers, transitions, and lots more to boost your videos up to date weekly.
- Speed control for Timelapse and slow-motion effects.
- EQ presets, ducking, and volume envelope tools for immersive audio.
- The keyframe animation tool adds motion to layers.
- Edit and export 4K 60 FPS video.
- Apply completely different color filters to make your video stand out.
8 Magisto – best iPhone video editing apps
Magisto, the only End to End video maker powered by artificial intelligence, transforms video and photos from its users into short movies with the emotion and excitement at the core of every story.
The point of Magisto is to get its users to make short movies that elicit an emotional response from the viewers. The users are mainly small and medium businesses who need Magisto to help them develop their video concepts into guaranteed scroll stoppers and turn viewers into clients.
- Turn your pictures and clips into beautiful videos.
- Create high-quality Pro videos because of Magisto’s artificial intelligence-driven brilliant editor.
- It will edit your media intelligently and add stunning graphics, effects, filters, and music in a way that tells a story.
- Create beautiful, moving picture slideshows or video collages even when you haven’t any video clips.
- Use ready-made templates for any occasion.
- Edit your clips – cut, trim, merge, and reorder.
- Customize your video by adding text, choosing fonts, changing orientation, and using completely different colors.
- Easily share your impressive videos on social media.
9 Videoleap – video editing apps for iPhone
Whether or not you need to make original, Hollywood-style movies or just share memories and funny moments with friends, Videoleap is a breakthrough video editor just for you.
Film-making professionals can benefit from highly effective high-end editing features. Newcomers and casual users may have enjoyable chopping and combining clips directly, intuitively, and on the go.
Edit movies or create videos for Instagram with pro-quality video editing tools. Add video effects, sounds effects, filters, green screen, and more to create a beautiful movie.
- Keyframe animations.
- Green screen/chroma key compositing.
- Trim video clips to format.
- Non-destructive video editing.
- Unlimited undo/redo.
- To give you perfect accuracy, it has an intuitive Timeline with Zoom functionality.
- Unique, adjustable movie filters for every moment.
- Combine videos & pictures collectively to create double exposures.
- Layer-based editing.
- Customize layers with transform, masking, and blending modes.
- Apply seamless, cinematic transitions to your clips.
- Clip editing.
- Color correction.
- Change aspect ratio and rearrange clips automatically.
- Customize the color of your background.
- Sound Editing.
10 Filmmaker Pro – best video editing apps for iPhone
Filmmaker Pro is a tool to create and customize videos with filters, FX, music, and video cutting. The app lets you record videos with AR stickers, live perfection, filters, night mode, gourmet mode, and many others.
Do you need to create fresh videos and share them along with your friends or to TikTok / Youtube / Instagram and so forth? Additionally, it is one of the best free video effects, editorial managers, without any watermark.
Utilizing the free TikTok proofreader, glitch video creator, and FX effects producer to create your excellent novel video with impact. Share your music HD video to TikTok / Youtube / Instagram and so forth.
- Free Video Editor & Video Maker
- Free Video Intro Templates
- Video Filters & Video Transition
- Edit videos with 100+ featured effects, together with VHS and Glitch.
- Music Video Editor & Cropper
- Merge multiple video clips into one video.
- Create blur backgrounds for videos and pictures or add blur instantly.
- Funny Video Editor & Cutter
- Text on Video Editor
- Video Speed Control
- Create slow motion & fast motion playback and transform videos to present stunning cinematic timelapse effects.
- Use the professional blending modes to create glorious double exposure effects.
- Video Compressor & Converter
- Save videos from the video editor & upload them to YouTube, Facebook, WhatsApp.
- Picture in Picture (PIP)