If you’re a retailer or are keeping track of large warehouses, a barcode scanner is a vital device for everyday business.
It lets you monitor your store items and handle your outlets effortlessly systematically.
The barcode scanner gives you the flexibility to handle your small business inventory.
It gives you a perfect idea about stocktaking, inventory organizing, and understanding when to reorder.
Right here is the six best wireless barcode scanner to your point to sale (POS) system.
A wireless barcode scanner uses Radio Frequency or Bluetooth technology to send scanned data again to a dock or cradle base station that connected to your a pc through a USB or other connection cable.
Additionally, a wireless scanner improves productivity by offering an extra extended scan to the range, sometimes up to 200 feet.
Some wireless barcode scanners come with internal memory storage, which allows a user to store multiple scans without having to be right next to the dock.
6 Best Wireless Barcode Scanner For POS Systems
1 Trohestar Nuberopa N3 Mini
Trohestar Nuberopa N3 is a mini wireless barcode reader that permits you to read standard barcodes ID from any screen or shiny paper.
It gives you the flexibility to scan and upload barcodes quickly, or you can store barcodes in the memory and upload it later to your system.
With 16 MB memory, you’ll be able to store nearly 130000 bar codes on the device memory.
The barcode scanner quickly reads barcode from any screen at the range of 150 m for 2.4GHz wireless connection, and 50 m in Bluetooth mode will depend on the situation, obstacles, and signal interruption.
There are three different types of scanning out there – Manual Scan, Auto-sensing Scan & Continuous Scan.
Manual scans help you scan the code whenever you press the trigger. The auto-sensing scan automatically scans the barcode whenever you put them in the front of the scanner without pressing the button.
The 1200mAh battery power gives you nonstop 20 hours bar code scanning. Lightweight but portable design easily fits into your palm to keep away from muscle pressure even for long-time use.
- Compatible with PCs, tablets, smartphones based on Windows, Linux, Android, IOS.
- MID, SPP, BLE Bluetooth profiles for flexibility
- CCD imaging scanning
- Instant Upload & offline Storage
- With Type C USB cable to ensure better transmission and charging
- Manual Scan & Auto-sensing Scan & Continuous Scan
- Lightweight and portable, with the ergonomic shape, fits your palm
- IP 42 anti-shock, durable plastic ensure the scanner can withstand drops up to 5 ft / 1.5m high.
- Add customized prefix/suffix, hide front//middle/end characters.
- Add keyboard keys/combinations
- Turn on/off the beep, turn on/off vibration, change the capital/lower case
Netum Bluetooth barcode scanner reads all 1D barcodes directly from the LCD screen of computers or mobile devices.
Even damaged and poorly printed bar codes quickly scan by the Netum scanner.
The 2000mAh battery life allows you to scan up to 30 hours of nonstop bar code scanning for your inventories.
You can recharge your scanner within 2 hours via the included USB charging cable.
With the scanner, CCD sensor engine support reading linear barcode directly from a Computer Screen and mobile phone.
- 2000mAh battery squeeze up to 30 hours of continuous scanning
- Easy to connect with smartphones, tablets, or Bluetooth enabled computers
- Support HID and SPP mode
- With the scanner’s CCD sensor engine support reading linear barcode directly from a computer screen and mobile phone
- Bluetooth barcode scanner for iPhone, iPad, Android Tablet PC, Support Mac OS X, Android, Windows 10 and iPad IOS 9
- The data interface is square USB, easy to plug and play and more stable
- 150 scans per second
- The internal memory of 256 KB to store more than 2600 barcodes.
- 33ft/ 10m Visual Range Bluetooth Module: Bluetooth 2.0 – and EDR Standard
If you want a sharp barcode scanner with a long-range distance, then Nadamoo is the best option.
It offers you a 100 m long Distance range indoor and 400 m range outdoor.
Just plug and play to your computer and get ready to scan a 1D linear barcode, no need to install any drivers to get prepared with Nadamoo.
Nadamoo gives you two different paring modes – one to one and multiple to one.
At one to one mode, one scanner only sends a bar code to other USB receivers, and at multiple to one mode, Multiple scanners can transfer bar code to the other USB receiver.
Multiple to one mode is perfect for the warehouse, where several people are scanning at once.
- Long Transmission Range – 400m for outdoor open space and 100m for indoor
- Two paring mode – one to one and multiple to one
- Two upload modes – instant upload mode and Storage mode
- Two interface modes – USB HID Mode and USB Virtual COM Port
- 2 Scanning Mode – manual trigger mode and 260 scans/s High Scanning Speed
- Compatible with USB supported devices such as windows, Mac OS, and Linux
- Also, provide support for various barcode types.
- 1400mAh long-lasting battery life
- Support reading reverse barcode
- Support reading UPC/EAN and extra code.
- Add/delete a character from the beginning, middle, end position.
- Add keyboard keys (TAB, CR&LF, etc.) to the scanning operation.
- Easy to Enable or disable barcode type
- Turn on/ off the buzzer.
With wireless, Bluetooth, and USB connection capabilities, there’s no need to install any additional drivers on your computer or download other apps on your phone.
ScanAvenger is a versatile barcode scanner that easily connects to your device and ready to start work.
Connect to your barcode scanner wirelessly with the included 2.4G wireless USB dongle, by activating Bluetooth on your mobile device, or connecting the USB cable to your laptop.
Similar to other scanners, ScanAvenger also offers Manual, continuous, and auto-sense scanning mode.
All modes are available when connected to compatible devices, including PC, Mac, Windows, POS, iOS, iPad, iPhone, and other Android, Apple, or smartphone devices.
- Capable to scan 1D and 2D barcodes
- Scan Mode – Manual, continuous, and auto-sense scanning
- No need to install any drive or software to use ScanAvenger, just plug and play
- Connect wirelessly with the included 2.4G wireless USB dongle
- Multiplatform and multi Device support.
- Once you fully charge the bar code scanner, it works continuously for up to 60000 scans (48 hours)
- Take 3 hours to charge fully.
- Up to 90 days of standby time
- Whenever the scan completed, the bar code scanner automatically starts vibrating itself.
- The extended wireless transmission range allows you to use the scanner up to 656 ft in an obstacle-free environment.
- With 16MB of storage space, the CMOS Illuminant scanner can store up to 200,000 product codes.
- Code compatibility – Scan 1D barcodes, including UPC, EAN, Code128, Code39, Code11, Codabar, and many others.
5 Tera Barcode Scanner
The TERA CCD barcode Scanner offers a lot of cool features that could be a life Changer for any retailer.
Few barcode scanners use a 1px High-resolution scanning camera, TERA barcode scanner, one of them.
With a built-in 1300mAh rechargeable battery, you can regularly scan up to 40000 times after 3 to 4 hours of the full charge.
- 2.4G Wireless + USB 2.0 wired connection
- Fast Accurate reading speed
- Two working modes – Instant upload mode/storage mode.
- Anti Shock Silicone
- Auto Continuous Scan
- Two paring mode – One to one mode and More to One mode
- 1300 mAh battery life
- The wireless barcode scanner has 12,000 hours of scan life
- supported almost all 1D printed barcodes
- USB-HID & USB Virtual COM
- Support symbol edit – add/hide the prefix/suffix/symbol in the fixed location
- Capable of adding the date stamp and time stamp after barcode in Excel
- Key trigger mode and continuous scan mode
WoneNice is a barcode scanner that automatically scans a barcode at a distance of 3 to 8 inches.
Just plug and play, no need to install any driver or software to use a barcode scanner.
Get ready to start work when the USB receiver connected your computer.
It will instantly scan the barcode and upload it to Word, Excel, or you’re in house software, such as Excel, InFlow.
Built-in 1300mAh Rechargeable Li-ion Battery gives you 40,000 times scanning capabilities after 3-4 hours full charge.
Compatible with Windows, Mac OS, Linux. And the device has a USB port.
The barcode scanner scans almost every type of bar code, such as UPC/EAN, Code 11, Code 32, Code 39, Code 93, Code 128, Codabar, and lot more.
- Two Scan Mode – Instant scan mode and storage mode
- Two pairing mode – one to one and multiple to one
- One wireless receiver can connect with about ten barcode scanner simultaneously.
- Transmission distance can go up to 30meter / 100ft in the warehouse, office, etc. 100m / 328ft in the barrier-free environment.
- Work with all versions of Windows, Mac, and Linux
- Works with Word, Excel, Novell, and all standard software
- Anti-shock Silicone
- the sturdy build, which protects the wireless barcode scanner, will withstand drops from up to 6.6 ft.
- Up to 300 different configuration options
- 1D 2D QR Digital/Printed Barcodes