Bindows – Ajax Framework To Develop Web 2.0 Apps
Features of Bindows
- A class based, Object Oriented API
- A complete windowing system with a wide array of supported widgets including labels, buttons, check boxes, radio buttons, text areas, menus, toolbars, status bars, tool tips, grids, trees, sliders, spinners, progress bars, gauges, image maps, live vector graphics and many more
- Run your Java-based applications, inside a browser (pure Ajax), with a Windows look-and-feel!
- The leading toolkit for developing zero-footprint SOA client-side applications
- Native XML, SOAP and XML-RPC support
- Single user to enterprise level support
- Rich, customizable, with desktop-like GUI components
- Run in standard browsers without any installation (zero-footprint)
- All major server, Backend platform, Operating system, Languages and Browser are supported
- Accessibility (Section 508) Supported
- Bindows supports client-side charting in all supported browsers, which is both rich, scalable and dynamic (animations), that are designed to be easily extended and enhanced
- full support for internationalization and localization.
Download: bindows Ajax Framework