ChoqoK – KDE Micro-Blogging Client
Choqok is a Free and Open Source fast, efficient and easy to use micro-blogging client for K Desktop Environment for the Social networking sites like Twitter, Identica . it provide support for staying on System tray, and use system notifications to notify user about updates, and it’s also highly configurable.
features of ChoqoK
- Supporting self hosted Laconica websites. (Using its Twitter compatible API)
- Supporting User + His/Her Friends time-lines.
- Ability to make a quick tweet with global shortcuts. (Ctrl+Meta+T)
- Supporting @Reply time-lines.
- Support for send and receive direct messages.
- Easy to integrate Twitpic.com
- User can use multiple accounts simultaneously with Choqok
- Supporting search APIs for all services.
- KWallet integration.
- Ability to notify user about new statuses text, with KNotification or Libnotify.
- Support for shortening urls with more than 30 characters.(shorten on paste)
- Support for configuring status lists appearance.
Download : Choqok