cPassMan – Web based collaborative passwords manager
cPassMan is a web based collaborative passwords manager that specially designed to manage your passwords and other confidential contact detail in a collaborative way on any server Apache, MySQL and PHP. it use role based security system to easily and secularly collaborate passwords and other confidential data between multiple user, that why cPassMan is a perfect tool for Business/ Enterprise environment.
Features of cPassMa
- Organize your passwords in a Tree structure (composed of several Folders)
- Define the Folders in which the passwords will be organized
- Define minimal complexity level for passwords in each Folder
- Define the users Roles and Each Role allows access to specific Folders.
- Associate each user to specific Roles, and customize the groups access,
- Define specific rights for one User
- Create the matrix traceability for Roles vs Folders
- Audit trail on passwords and users access,
- All passwords are encrypted in database.
- Clipboard copy of password and login for quick utilization.
- Auto log-off system when session is over
- Deploy a strategy for "renewal passwords”
- Associate files, images to passwords
- Passwords can be restricted to a set of users
- Notify users by email
- Users have a personal and private folder
- Generate PDF file on passwords renewal
- Manage passwords expiration
- Import from CSV file format your passwords and folders
- Import directly from KeePass your passwords and folders
- Use Tags to classify the passwords
- Easy to Backup and restore your database
Homepage : Collaborative Passwords Manager