Connect-a-sketch – web based tool to create clickable prototypes
Connect-a-sketch is a web-based tool which lets you upload images and make a connection between them. You can connect an image to a particular area of another image. This site is of great utility for web development and graphic designs. Connect-a-sketch allows them to effortlessly share their designs by scanning an uploading their sketches and connecting them with their other creations.
Connect-a-sketch lets you upload both JPG and PNG files and then form connections between them. You can make multiple connections to a single image. You can share the project’s public URL with others. They can view the starting image and browse over to images according to where they click on the first image. Since Connect-a-sketch supports JPG and PNG files you can even upload your personal digital photographs to create simple and interactive online photo albums. Connect-a-sketch lets professional web-based artists test their ideas quickly and easily.
Connect-a-sketch comes free of cost. You will have to create a password protected account with their website to access the Connect-a-sketch facilities. It is currently in its beta state. The official website of Connect-a-sketch has an active support system which welcomes feedback and suggestions from users.
Features of Connect-a-sketch
- Easy to start with – Connect-a-sketch does not burn a hole in your pocket. Using Connect-a-sketch does not cost you anything. You do not need to install any software on your computer. It does not run the risk of slowing down your computer or eating up your disk space.
- Ease of use – Connect-a-sketch is a very user-friendly software. You need not go through complicated and time consuming instructions before actually starting off. You can get desired results with a few mouse clicks. This saves your precious time.
- Versatility – You can upload your design sketches or other images. You do not need to re-create your designs. Connect-a-sketch supports JPG or PNG files. It is not only useful for web developers and graphic designers but also if you are interested in creating personal online albums by uploading your digital camera photos. Connect-a-sketch let build multiple connections on a single image. Each connection is made on a different area on an image.
- Sharing – You can let others view your project via a public URL. A viewer can browse through a series of related images using these connections. This is essential if you are seeking opinion on your designs from others. If you have created online photo albums your family and friends can easily view them.
- It is an a simple and exclusive tool to quickly share your design images that you have sketched on paper.
Connect-a-sketch lets you explore your own ideas and create interactive designs. It add colors to your creative sense. This tool comes handy when you want public opinion about your creation. You can try out Connect-a-sketch if you want to renovate the way you handle your paper sketches. Connect-a-sketch will never fail to satisfy you. It get your job done in a way close to perfection.
Download : http://connectasketch.com/