Creating a strong and secure password is always a difficult task for Mac. Here is a simple solution to solve these tedious jobs by using a tiny Mac application “PwGenerator “.
PwGenerator is a tiny random password generator for Mac that helps you to generate a strong password and WPA/WPA2/WEP Wi-Fi keys for Mac.
User can easily generate multiple Wi-Fi keys and Passwords at multiple times.
All you need to do just select your criteria such as uppercase, lowercase, numbers, and symbols characters and adjust their redundancy.
it will automatically summarize the priority of each character via Diagrams. Also, inform you about password strength at the time of customization.
Features of PwGenerator Random Password Generator
- Show the number of possible combinations.
- activation in the Options menu
- Automatic copy of the last password generated to use it instantly in another application.
- Generate multiple passwords and Wi-Fi Keys
- Easily generates WPA/WPA2/WEP Wi-Fi keys.
- Mac OS X Lion Compatibility
- Easy to export Multiple Passwords in Text and PDF format.
- Choose the types of characters (uppercase, lowercase, numbers, and symbols) and adjust their redundancy
- A diagram summarizes the priority of each character
- During customization, you will be informed of the password strength