Croogo – CakePHP powered CMS
Croogo is a free/open source, multilingual content management system powered by CakePHP framework, and released under the MIT License. With Croogo, User can create there own content type- Blog, Node, Page, Taxonomy for Categorization of your content.
Features of Croogo
- WYSIWYG Editor
- Attachments (for image and file uploads)
- Support for Threaded comments , Email notification
- Easy to Moderate Comments
- Spam protection (requires Akismet API key) and Captcha (requires Recaptcha API key)
- Support for RSS feed Syndication for Individual content types, All promoted items and for Comments.
- Search engine friendly URLs and provide Full control over meta tags.
- Custom fields
- Menu and file Manager
- Themeable User Interface
- Web based administration