dhtmlxSpreadsheet – Excel-like Ajax web spreadsheet
In contrast to online services like Google Docs, the dhtmlxSpreadsheet keeps the content from the database table and displays it in an Excel-style spreadsheet with basic cell formatting, math functions, and keyboard navigation support.
The spreadsheet can be displayed in edit or read-only mode. All changes made in a table (add/edit/delete records) are automatically saved to the database.
dhtmlxSpreadsheet provides built-in export to PDF and Excel, as well as clipboard support.
With a simple installer, it takes a few minutes to get a data table with basic cell formatting, math functions, and keyboard navigation.
dhtmlxSpreadsheet is also available as a plugin for WordPress, Joomla!, Drupal, and ModX.
Features of dhtmlxSpreadsheet – Excel-like Ajax web spreadsheet
- Easy to share, manage, and integrate web-based data tables on your website, blog, etc..
- Simple Database configuration.
- CMS Integration plugin for Joomla!, WordPress, Drupal, and ModX.
- Support for Basic Cell formatting
- Math Formulas
- Easy to export your Spreadsheet into PDF and Excel format.
- Intuitive keyboard navigation support
- Easy to Use and Set-Up
- Familiar spreadsheet interface
- Offer Script API for Developers
- offer Unlimited number of sheets per database