Browse iPhone Apps Contents Directly From Mac With DiskAid
DiskAid is a simple yet powerful iPhone, iPad, and iPod Transfer Tool for Mac that helps you to access all your files from iOS devices to your desktop.
it automatically searches all Apps from mobile devices and allows us to copy files, folders, or even complete file trees to your Desktop.
With DiskAid, User can use their iPhone as an external USB drive and easily access all types of data such as Music, Video, Photos, Contacts, Notes, Call History, Text Messages (SMS), Voicemail, Voice Memos and any other Data directly from your Desktop.
It has a multi-panel Fileapp free files browser where the left side of the panel show content of the device and the right side of the panel shows the subcategory and their option.
Also, provide support for Drag and drop by default, so the user can easily drag the files of a certain type into another folder on your desktop to copy the data in no time.
Along with enhanced file transfer features, DiskAid also allows you to access iOS system files and browse the protected folder of iOS devices with ease.
Last but not least, DiskAid is a perfect software for every iPhone or iPod user to make their iPhone as an external USB storage device.
Features of DiskAid
- Transfer files to and from any iPhone or iPad App to your desktop
- Use the iPhone or iPad as USB storage devices
- Transfer music, movies, podcasts, iTunes U, audiobooks or any other playlist or a mix of all these from your iOS Devices and copy it back to iTunes or any other folder on your Mac.
- Transfer all your SMS, Text Messages, Contacts, Voice Memos and any other Data to your Desktop from iPhone
- Copy Photos and video shots from Camera Roll and transfer to your computer via PicsAid
- Drag and Drop features to move files from your iOS devices to your desktop
- Easy to access iOS system files and other content with DiskAid
- DiskAid provides a reliable, fast, and secure alternative to SSH without jailbreak, thirds party installers, or any other hack.
- Option to prevent automated backup when syncing iOS devices to iTunes
- Rich file organization including folder creation, renaming, etc..
- Also available for Microsoft Windows OS
Download: DiskAid 5