DotNetNuke – web application framework and Web CMS for ASP.NET
DotNetNuke is the leading open source web application framework and web content management system(WCMS) for building websites and web applications based on Microsoft ASP.NET.
The software is a fully featured web CMS and application development framework which allows you to easily create and maintain fully customized, highly engaging web sites. Through an intuitive, menu-driven interface, even non-technical users can also use DotNetNuke to easily create powerful websites or extend the functionality and features of their existing web applications.
The combination of an enterprise portal, built-in content management system, elegant skinning engine, and the ability to display static and dynamic content makes DotNetNuke an essential tool for every ASP.NET developers. Its open architecture allows it to act as a single, integrated access point for distributed communities, digital content, and online collaboration.
Features of DotNetNuke
- Fully dynamic web site allows for an unlimited number of Pages
- Intuitive non-technical WYSIWYG user interface featuring drag-and-drop and extensive online help
- Pages can contain an unlimited number of Content regions and Content types
- It offers unparalleled Customization via content modules, skins, data providers, language packs, and templates
- Advanced Content Management system enabled via a standard Web Browser
- Build an online Community with robust Membership Management
- Help you to secure your Content using advanced Roles and Permissions
- Multi-tenancy allows for multiple Sites to be hosted from a single installation
- Modular architecture enables hundreds of third party plug-in Modules
- Designer-friendly Skinning engine for total site customization
- Multiple database support through Providers
- More than 70 Language Packs to support International users
- Liberal open source license (BSD) allows for FREE use in commercial and non-commercial environments
Download : DotNetNuke