EditGrid – web-based spreadsheet editor with real-time collaboration features
EditGrid is an free web based spreadsheet editor. With EditGrid user can access, change, and save Excel, Open Office, Open Document, CSV, and Star Office files. It has useful collaboration features, such as document-sharing, live chats, and real-time-update and allowing users to see changes as soon as they are made.The spreadsheets can be shared and edited over the Internet, which makes EditGrid ideal for colleagues wishing to collaborate on a project without having to coordinate their schedules.
Other features include the ability to import web data such as stock prices or currency exchange rates, to your spreadsheet. The data updates automatically via the Internet and over 500 spreadsheet functions provided by Editgrid, compared to only 230 available in Google Docs. it also seamlessly integrated with Netvibes, Pageflakes, and Salesfoce AppExchange.
The service is free for personal uses, while organizations can pay $5 per month per user for a premium service with added security, administration, and customized features.
Features of EditGrid
- Spreadsheet : It works like Microsoft Excel , your familiar productivity application
- Web based – Your data is online – accessible anytime, anywhere
- Collaborate : Work together on the same spreadsheet in real-time
- Remote data : The world’s live data at your fingertips
- Publish : Publish your data and charts to your blog/website in many ways
- Auditable : keep logs for your auditing and tracking needs
- Extensible : Easily extensible with EditGrid API so it becomes your application platform
- Search : EditGrid search is tailored for spreadsheets
Website : EditGrid – web based spreadsheet