EmForge – jBPM based Project management tool
EmForge is a J2EE-based, Open-Source, Workflow-Based integrated solution for managing software development process. It’s specially designed to provide easy to use and flexible solution for software-development teams. it include jBPM based bug tracking & project management, workflow-based task management and subversion-based version control, wiki-based document management, project planning, JasperReports reporting and many more.
You can easily integrate EmForge into any other system and technologies and also allow administrators and managers to flexibly set up different kinds of processes for different projects.
Features of EmForge
- Integration of tools, used in software-development process:
- Task-Management (Workflow-Based);
- Version-Control Management (support Subversion, Mercurial and CVS);
- MyLyn integration via EmForge MyLyn Provider
- Easy to install and use : this project used Trac as prototype
- Flexible and Highly Configurable
- Support for wide range of databases (Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL) and Application Servers (Tomcat, Jetty, JBossAS, Geronimo, GlassFish).
- Authentication via ActiveDirectory
- You can use build-in workflows, as well as design your own workflows with graphical editor
- SOAP-based and XML-RPC API provided
- open source project