Feedingo – Smart Feed Reader
Feedingo is a Feed Reader with clean and comfortable features. It also eases the time-consuming task of helping you to manage your online content and publish them in one place. You do not need any training to use Feedingo.
It has an intuitive user interface that lets you flow from one step to the next. This web-based software is fast and keeps you glued to your work. Feedingo has changed the approach towards the reading of feeds. A comprehensive section of people has found Feedingo as their perfect feed reader.
Feedingo saves your time by keeping track of your websites. You do not have to waste time looking for new content over the internet. It keeps you updated with the latest content. Reading online has been made fun of by Feedingo. With this software, reading will not feel like work anymore.
You need to add the sites you usually follow. It has a well-defined and straightforward user interface that keeps all the tools easily accessible to you. Also, easy to send emails to their active support base, and you will get quick replies to your mail solving your problem. There are three versions of this software. The first one is free and allows up to 10 feeds. The paid versions cost $5 and $10 per month and allow up to 50 and 100 feeds.
Features of Feedingo – Smart Feed Reader
- There is no requirement for any form of downloading or installation. You can use it from any computer which has an internet connection.
- Its clean user interface makes reading as easy as possible. The posts seem enjoyable to read. With just a few clicks, you can perform most functions.
- Create feed groups and manage content within them. You have to choose a Feed group name, add an icon, and insert your feeds into it.
- Sort or hide posts according to your requirements. It makes looking for the right element easy for you.
- You can also share what you are reading. You can share your posts by just clicking on the Share button. Feedingo shares links with a customized dingo. In URL shortener.
- If you do not have time to go through the latest post, you can save it in the Read Later folder. You can read it at your convenience.
- A wide array of keyboard shortcuts makes using Feedingo fun and easy.
- Feedingo also allows the import and export of your feeds with OPML. You can import what other readers are reading. You can import all their feeds or select feeds as per your preference. Also, easy to export your feeds. All this can be made using the simple OPML tool.
With Feedingo, you can keep a constant track of the blogs you want to follow after subscribing to the feeds. A pop up will alert you as soon as a new Feed comes up in any of the blogs or websites you want to follow.