flexicontent- Advanced content management system and CCK for Joomla
flexicontent is a advanced content management system and content construction kit (CCK) for Joomla. it’s a perfect replacement for native article manager of Joomla! 1.5.
With Flexicontent , User can easily build a collaborative web publishing platform, Even it’s not it primary purpose, it can also manage content in a broad sense, and organize articles, image or video galleries, job offers, product catalogues, business directories, etc.. within a single user interface.
it has introduced a new concept which known as “content types”. A content type is like a sheet with a preformatted data entry form. One type has associated fields and most of the time, also its own template. Please note that FLEXIcontent allows you to associate a same field to multiple types.
This means for the end user, unparalleled simplicity of use, everything happens in one place. Mastering 10 components to be able to administrate an entire website isn’t required anymore. For the web designer it has very flexible templating system which provide unique template for each content and categories . All standard templates, CSS are easily overridden.
Features of flexicontent
- Nested categories (unlimited depth)
- Support for Multi Mapping
- Backend boleean search engine with full text indexing
- Usage of Joomla content and category tables for content backwards and forwards compatibility
- Trigger content plugins
- Allow usage of all com_content designed modules
- Simple workflow with 5 hard coded states
- Advanced version control
- Integrated aggregation system (tags)
- File manager for secure downloads and media files
- Perfect URL’s with the native SEF from Joomla
- sh404sef plugin natively integrated.
- Advanced Joomfish support, with native multilingual user interface
- Ajax Rating and commenting system
- Powerful filter system for category views
- Contents and Categories templates
Content construction Kit (CCK)
- Support for Unlimited content types with associated fields
- Unlimited number of fields/elements
- Fields can be common to multiple types
- Fields can be loaded by groups or individually
- Fields can store multiple values
- Values drag and drop ordering
- Each field/element is a standard Joomla plugin and developers can easily create their own fields using our API
- Dynamically generated fields (with SQL queries)
- Universal Plugin support
Download : FLEXIcontent 1.5 stable