Flux – Advanced XHTML and CSS code editor
Flux is an advanced WYSIWYG XHTML editor that allow you to create stunning websites from scratch. It’s not template based code editor, it’s a creative design environment.
Where designer can do almost anything without touching or even seeing XHTML/CSS . But you can meddle with the code if you want. Flux is a specially designed to give you high-performance features such as you can drag, stretch, and move objects like a you can in a DTP application, and your WebPages will look exactly how you intended.
It will generate all the code for you, with no unnecessary tags, syntax highlighting for HTML and CSS, auto-completion and line numbering. Flux is also support for XHTML and HTML5.
Features of Flux:
- Edit your sites directly off an FTP or SFTP site
- All elements from a DIV to a PARAM to a CSS Rule can be edited in the Inspector.
- Drag and drop design of web pages
- Apply cool (or cheesy) effects to images from right within Flux
- Easy to Embed QuickTime Movies, Flash and other objects.
- At least 512MB of RAM
- Mac OS X Leopard or Snow Leopard (Recommended)
- Both Intel and PowerPC are supported
- 30 days trial period
Download the trial version: Flux