Frontal – Open Source and Web-Native Flash
Frontal is an intuitive markup & scripting language that generates Flash. Now any one can easily create interactive content, sites, and apps with a few lines of code.
Frontal is completely flexible – you can embed a Frontal document (a block of code) into HTML, Flash, or within another Frontal document. You can also embed Flash and Flash-supported HTML within Frontal.
Features of Frontal
- Supports full SEO, deep linking, and integration with web-native apps
- Easily maintain, update, reuse, and customize rich media
- Easy to Review your designs in real-time
- Build Flash content that’s fully indexable by search engines
- Create fluid layouts as well as full browser & full screen layouts
- Optimize asset loading so that pages render fast
- Do everything from rapid prototyping to final production in one environment
- Implement multilingual support within one layout
- Frontal is an Open source Project released under OSI approved Simplified BSD License.