ganttproject – Free project scheduling and management tool
ganttproject is a free and easy to use Gantt chart based project scheduling and management tool written in java. it’s an cross platform desktop tool which smoothly run on Windows, Linux and Mac OS X and featuring gantt chart, resource management, calendaring, import/export (MS Project, HTML, PDF, spreadsheets).
ganttproject is an open source project and it’s source code release under GNU General Public License v2 .
Features of ganttproject
- Gantt chart : Create work breakdown structure, draw dependencies, define milestones.
- Resource management – Assign human resources to work on tasks, see their allocation on the Resource Load chart.
- PERT chart – Easy to generate PERT chart from Gantt chart.
- Export – Easy to export reports in PDF and HTML format and also easy to save charts as PNG images
- Interoperate – Import projects from and export them to Microsoft Project formats. Export to spreadsheets with CSV.
- Collaborate – Share projects with your colleagues using WebDAV.
Download : http://www.ganttproject.biz/download