Glade – A User Interface Designer for GTK+ and GNOME
Glade is a graphical user interface (GUI) designer for the GTK+ toolkit and the GNOME desktop environment.
it’s an Independent programming languages that does not produce any code for events but the user interfaces designed in Glade are saved as XML format, and by using the GtkBuilder GTK+ object these can be loaded by external applications dynamically as needed.
Glade XML files can be used in numerous programming languages including C, C++, C#, Vala, Java, Perl, Python,and others.
Features of Glade
- Undo and redo support in all operations.
- Support for multiple open projects.
- Removal of code generation.
- Contextual help system with Devhelp
- Support for pluggable widgets
- Used to design GUI program mockups.
- Support for Code sketching to create source code from a GladeXML file.
- Free and open source project released under GNU General Public License.
Download : Glade – A User Interface Designer