gTrax – Premier time tracking tool for Google Apps
gTrax is an easy to use software as a service (SAAS) application that work as time tracking tool to enhance the project management process for businesses by creating an integrated system for recording and reporting employee time.
Employee’s can easily log their activities within the Google framework, thereby providing managers with the information needed for effective project management. Integration with Google Calendars simplifies data entry and reduces overhead.
New Features of gTrax
- Fully integrated time categories. Choose whether a category represents billable or non-billable time.
- Improved time entry by enabling auto saving
- Easy to export Time data into CSV format (under reports).
- Faster application performance from offloading some components to the Amazon S3 Storage Cloud.
- Create time budgets and monitor progress.
- Explore employees’ activities.
- Leverage Gmail functions to assist in time tracking and project management. (Coming Soon)
- gTrax exports projects, users and reports into Google spreadsheets. (Coming Soon)
- Pull resources from your existing list of Google contacts. (Coming Soon)
Download : gTrax – Premier time tracking tool