Hastymail2 is a free and open source IMAP/SMTP webmail client written in PHP that mainly focuses on to create a fast, secure, compliant web mail client that has great usability. The application is much more lightweight than most popular web based mail clients and has clean web interface for sending and reading E-mail.
it also support for all major browser, PDA or even your mobile phone and come with many web mail plugins such as calendar, auto complete, sound notifications, HTML mail composition, and more. Hastymail 2 is a open source project released under the GNU GPL license.
features of Hastymail2
- Compatible with PDAs, phones, text browsers, and all mainstream browsers
- W3C valid UTF-8 XHTML pages that can be configured to be delivered as type application/xhtml-xml for supported browsers
- Vcard based contact management including import/export ability
- Multilevel theme system using CSS, PHP templates, and icon sets
- The ability to use a database for storing user settings, contacts, and plugin data, with support for both Postgresql and MySQL.
- Flexible and powerful plugin system with documentation, examples, and many plugins like a calendar, auto complete, sound notifications, HTML mail composition, and more
- Tunable smart cache to balance IMAP activity and PHP session size to maximize performance for different configurations
- AJAX updating using a lightweight and simple system
- Multiple interface languages and enhanced message character set handling
- Custom built RFC compliant IMAP class that handles all IMAP communications
- compatible with PHP4 and PHP5
- Advanced IMAP search capabilities
- IMAP SSL and STARTTLS* support
- Flexible sessions including support for cookie-less sessions and random session ids
Download : http://www.hastymail.org/downloads/