Heap CRM – Simple CRM software for small businesses
Heap CRM is a customer relationship management software for small businesses to manage sales. It is used for Inventory activities, Marketing, and customer support incorporated within a solitary system.
Its usage method is very easy, and more than a few features are incorporated into this software, allowing you to expand your trade.
You have a complete report of all your customer relationships proceedings, allowing you to take necessary steps when required.
It has a web-based user interface that is extremely user-friendly and provides you with a hassle-free medium.
It would help if you had your web browser, and no other additional software is required. However, many web browsers with the Heap CRM provide the complete functions that are effective on any platform.
You can easily subscribe to the special CRM version of the much-renowned Heap CRM again if you enclose special plans to contract the IT venture of your respective company’s communications and infrastructure.
Features of Heap CRM
- Extensive Support Team and the effectiveness of Torch Project Management: A very good support team offer to solve every incoming problem and provide you with the best possible solutions. The Torch Project Management also has the added benefit of formatting guides. It also allows you to include images, links, tables, and more within your selected text tabs or field.
- Messages and Emails are easy to send or forward; the Email the Heap and easy to import Emails directly from the. In addition, heap users can create Events and tasks directly to integrate with Google Apps 3rd party apps and allows you to create messages, people, prospects, and email templates from the command line.
- Heap CRM supports a universal JSON, POST, or GET request to the webhook URL.
- Search anything like messages, prospectus, peoples, and Events
- With offline Mobile Access, you can access any data at any time from anywhere
- Heap CRM uses CSV format to import / export data like a person, lead, opportunity, customer, and archive information.