HeidiSQL – free MySQL front-end for MySQL databases
HeidiSQL is a lightweight, fast and flexible MySQL front-end for MySQL databases that allow you to manage your database and browse table contents from an easy-to-use Windows interface.
It make it very easy to manage databases with HeidiSQL, users must login to a local or remote MySQL server with acceptable credentials, creating a session. Within this session users may manage MySQL Databases within the connected MySQL server, disconnecting from the server when done.
User can Browse databases, import data from text files, synchronize tables between two databases and export selected tables to other databases or SQL scripts, run queries, execute scripts, etc. Pretty much everything you can do with server side SQL managers like phpMyAdmin, can be done remotely with HeidiSQL.
HeidiSQL is a free/open source project release under GNU General Public License v2.
Features of HeidiSQL
- Generate nice SQL-exports
- Synchronize tables between two databases
- Manage user-privileges
- Import text-files
- Export table-data as CSV, HTML, XML and SQL
- Browse and edit table-data using a comfortable grid
- Create and edit tables, views, stored routines and triggers
- Bulk edit tables (move to db, change engine, collation etc.)
- Batch-insert ascii or binary files into tables
- Write queries with customizable syntax-highlighting and code-completion
- Pretty reformat disordered SQL
- Monitor and kill client-processes
- Connect to servers via command line
- Find specific text in all tables of all databases of one server
- Optimize and repair tables in a batch manner
Download : http://www.heidisql.com/