iClapper Pro for Mac – Remotely Control your Mac by clapping hands
iClapper Pro is a tiny mac application that allows the user to control their Mac operating system remotely by clapping your hands.
it has a multiple-stage algorithm and adjustable settings system that accurately captures the clapping behavior and follows the assigned actions.
All you have to do set up iClapper by assigning any action to a certain number of recognized claps as well as to a combination of claps.
The Action will be executed when you trigger it by clapping your hands. The most widely usable Actions is to shutdown your computer, you can set up an execution confirmation.
Features of iClapper Pro for Mac
- Powerful tracking of the input sound signal to recognize handclaps.
- Advanced calibration to fit your clapping and room acoustics.
- Adjustment of manual recognition parameters to best fit your surrounding environment.
- Several predefined actions to work with your screensaver and iTunes.
- Ability to create any custom AppleScript action.
- Two types of action trigger: multiple claps and clap combinations (multiple claps with a pause between them).
- Ability to set up confirmation for most irretrievable actions (such as shutting down your Mac).
- Input device selection.
- Growl notification support.
- Speech synthesizer notification support.
- Notifications by playing mnemonic sounds for best usability.
- First, run calibration and tutorials.