iDocument Lite – Smart Document management for Mac
iDocument Lite is a smart document management tool for Mac that allow user to organize and manage their documents on Mac. A user friendly interface make documents management more easy yet so simple just like native Mac application like iPhoto and iTunes.
It will organize all your documents into one centralize place in apple pie order in its library. So you’ll always know where to find your documents. After all documents stored in your library, it will start organizing your documents into 2 different ways – one is structure way and another one is tag Way.
With Tag, search, smart folder and flag features, iDocument not only provides full range of the managing function to manage documents on Mac but also it is the first semi-automatic document management tool for Mac that records your operation habit and batch processing it automatically.
Features of iDocument Lite
- Drag and Drop to organize your documents
- Easy management Flow
- Choose your favorite browsing view and the sort orders to customize the library you like
- Easy to add annotation to your documents like add labels, add flags, or rate your documents.
- Easy & speedy Open-Meta tag management
- Quick & powerful search ability to search Titles, Tags, Rating, or Author inside iDocument.
- Automatically organize your documents by using following two smart features: one is Smart Rules and another one Incoming Folder
- Cloud syncing with Dropbox – So you can easily sync your documents from your iDocument library onto your Dropbox account by simply drag&drop documents within iDocument.
- Easy to share your documents on both email as well as wireless
- Access to your sildeshare account with single click
- Support directly import documents from scanners.
- Built in Quick look function, help you easily preview your documents.
- Encryption – Password encryption to keep your documents 100% safe and secure.
- Easy to backup your complete iDocument library in one single click
- Support for Mac Lion OS
Download : iDocument Lite for Mac