iDocument Lite – Smart Document management for Mac
Document Lite is a smart document management tool for Mac that allows users to organize and manage their documents on Mac. A user-friendly interface makes document management easier yet simpler, just like native Mac applications like iPhoto and iTunes.
It will organize all your documents into one centralized place in apple-pie order in its library. So you’ll always know where to find your documents. After all, the documents are stored in your library, and it will start organizing your documents in 2 different ways – one is the structured way, and another is the tag Way.
With Tag, search, smart folder, and flag features, the document provides a full range of managing functions to manage documents on Mac. Mac’s first semi-automatic document management tool that records your operation habit and batch processing it automatically.
Features of document Lite
- Drag and Drop to organize your documents
- Easy management Flow
- Choose your favorite browsing view and the sort orders to customize the library you like
- Easy to add an annotation to your documents, like add labels, add flags, or rate your documents.
- Easy & speedy Open-Meta tag management
- Quick & powerful search ability to search Titles, Tags, Ratings, or authors inside the document
- Automatically organize your documents by using the following two smart features: one is Smart Rules, and another one is Incoming Folder.
- Cloud is syncing with Dropbox – So you can easily sync your documents from your document library onto your Dropbox account by simply drag&drop documents within the document.
- Easy to share your documents on both email as well as wireless
- Access your SlideShare account with a single click
- Support directly importing documents from scanners.
- The built-in Quick look function helps you easily preview your documents.
- Encryption – Password encryption to keep your documents 100% safe and secure
- Easy to backup your complete document library in one single click
- Support for Mac Lion OS