Jenuity IDE – Lightweight integrated Development platform for Java
Jenuity IDE is a lightweight integrated development platform for java. It is completely free to download and use. It is efficient and runs on various operating systems including Windows, Linux and Solaris. it specially designed to provide help for intermediate level programming courses.
Jenuity IDE was developed by Martin van Tonder, while a postgraduate student in the Department of Computer Science and Information Systems at Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University (NMMU).
Features of Jenuity IDE:
- A basic visual interface builder for prototyping purposes
- Efficient compilation of Java source code (the JDK compiler will execute within the same process as Jenuity)
- No need to create projects – just open a file and compile it in place.
- Syntax highlighting of Java source code
- A list of methods for navigating source code
- Efficient, responsive user interface
- Keyboard shortcuts and code templates modeled on those of Netbeans
- Integrated find toolbar
- Text zooming with mouse scroll wheel
Download: Jenuity IDE