Jota Text Editor – Text editing Apps for Android
Jota Text Editor is a simple yet easy to use, free text editing apps for Android that let you edit a long text files on your Android smartphone. User can easily edit long text files which included up to one million characters in length. It’s an best text editing apps for android and well suited for both programmers and general Android users.
Features of Jota Text Editor for Android
- Support up to 1 million characters in length
- Automatically detect the suitable character codes for text files
- Provide support for multiple character codes such as UTF-8, UTF-16BE, UTF-16LE, UTF-32BE, UTF-32LE, WINDOWS-1251, WINDOWS-1252, WINDOWS-1253, WINDOWS-1255, SHIFT_JIS, ISO-2022-JP, ISO-2022-CN, ISO-2022-KR, ISO-8859-5, ISO-8859-7, ISO-8859-8, BIG5, GB18030, EUC-JP, EUC-KR, EUC-TW, IBM855, IBM866, KOI8-R, MACCYRILLIC, H,Z-GB-2312, X-ISO-10646-UCS-4-3412, and X-ISO-10646-UCS-4-2143.
- Easy to change character codes.
- Scroll long text files with Thumb-drag and Flick
- undo and Redo
- Auto Detect line break code and change them as per choice
- Save position of the cursor with file.
- Support a Shortcut key with ALT/CTRL Key
- Customizable colors and shortcuts
- create a shortcut icon on HOME app and easy to customize them
- Text Selector
- Word wrap ON/OFF and set word wrap width
- Set Tab Width
- Viewer Mode
- Simple Word Counter
- Support for landscape Mode
- Auto save and Indent
- Auto capitalize – capitalize the first word of each sentence automatically
- Work as SL4A editor
- Customizable Toolbar and syntax highlighter
- easy to capture screen shot
- Theme Settings
- Trackball center key
- powerful Search box including support for regular expression, and case insensitive
- Customizable wallpaper
- Save history of recened files.
- Support for both touch-screen as well as qwerty-keyboard based devices.
Download : Jota Text Editor for Android