Kartris – ASP.net based shopping cart/E-commerce CMS
Kartris is a free, easy-to-use, ready-to-build online shopping cart and E-commerce CMS written in ASP.net and uses a robust and scalable database (MS SQL).
The CMS is designed to support unlimited languages, 1000’s products and orders, Google Checkout, SagePay, RBS WorldPay, PayPal, 2Checkout and offline purchases – with more being added regularly thanks to the plugin-based implementation of payment systems.
An installation wizard makes the initial setup straightforward, and the backend control panel allows you to change hundreds of configuration settings without modifying code.
Users can customize the visual user interface via Master Pages and CSS Themes and easily update the price displayed in real-time using AJAX as the options are selected. Built-in support for “SEO friendly” URLs, custom page names, meta tags per product, and Google sitemaps.
Features of Kartris
- Web-based setup wizard routine
- Intuitive AJAX-enabled user interface
- Easily runs on medium-trust hosting and Includes most shared hosting
- W3C standards-compliant XHTML output code
- Unlimited categories and nested category levels
- Nest products and subcategories under the same parent
- Multiple product display types
- Paging of products and subcategories
- Real-time price update when options are selected or changed
- Multiple product images with auto-gallery
- Automatic image thumbnails/resizing
- support for Automatic large view modal popups
- Refine permissions per user
- Powerful search functionality
- Open plugin architecture for payment systems
- support for multiple languages and currencies
- Custom exports – SQL query and associated field info can be stored and run manually to export any specific data as a . CSV file.
- All database operations via parameterized stored procedures
- Front end ‘requestValidate’ default
- SSL support
- View state is encrypted
Download: Kartris – ASP.net-based shopping cart