KeePass Password Safe – open source password manager
KeePass Password Safe is a simple, easy to use, lightweight password manager that allow you to manage all your password safely and securely. user can store all there important passwords in one database, which is locked with one master Password or a key file. So no need to remember all password just only one single master password or select the Master key file to unlock the whole database.
The software use best and most secure encryption algorithms such as AES and Twofish to protect your data from unauthorized access.
Features of KeePass Password Safe
- Strong Security system : Software use Advanced Encryption Standard (AES, Rijndael) and the Twofish algorithm to encrypt its password databases. your complete database is encrypted, not only the password fields. So, your user names, notes, etc. are also encrypted, too.
- Support for Multiple User Keys
- KeePass is portable software , So no need to install anything to KeePass it can be carried on an USB stick.
- Easy to Export Password list to various File formats like TXT, HTML, XML and CSV.
- Also provide Support for Import password List From Many File Formats.
- Complete database is stored in one single file, So it is very easy to transfer database from one computer to another.
- User can create, modify and delete groups, in which passwords can be sorted into.
- All groups are arranged as a tree, so every group have there own subgroups and all subgroups have there own another subgroups.
- It provide support for Time Fields and Entry Attachments
- Auto-Type, Global Auto-Type Hot Key and Drag&Drop
- Intuitive and Secure Windows Clipboard Handling
- Searching and Sorting
- Multilingual support
- Strong Random Password Generator
- Plugin Architecture – easy to create plugins for KeePass.
- free and open source
Download : KeePass Password Safe