LogiCampus Educational Platform – Campus Management and LMS
LogiCampus is a free and open source distance learning and course management platform for colleges, universities and schools. it’s a free educational platform that provide more than traditional systems by providing additional applications to power your campus, such as the built-in master calendar, textbook requisitions and more.
it has simple, Intuitive user interface that provide the standard tools for faculty to create their online courses, process assignments, make tests and stay in contact with students. students also enjoy the online experiences by easily view their assignments, lessons and other information for all of their classes.
Staff also benefit by other applications such as the built-in help desk, textbook requisitions, exam scheduling and faculty / course changes. It allows a college, university, or school district to run existing classes or online learning classes via the web as well as provide the foundation for an institution to create additional integrated applications.
Features of LogiCampus Educational Platform
- Three clicks can bring all the content of an old class into a new one.
- Audio Submission of Assignments which is great for foreign language or ESL courses.
- Grading flexibility – Student choose between points based or percentage based grading.
- Weighted grading, group grade book entries, drop the lowest grade… the list goes on and on.
- Control enrollment dates, semester dates, final exam dates, textbook approvals
- Allows members of the helpdesk staff group to only use the helpdesk features of the site.
- Teachers can view exactly what the students see in their class while they’re building their course.
- Employ your own (small) IT staff to add your own new features.
- Lets you choose between campus-wide administrative control or straight-forward and self-paced instructional courses.
- Plus all the regular features you would expect from any LMS or VLE.
Download : LogiCampus