Lumzy – Mockup and Prototype creation tool for websites and applications
If you are a software designer or developer, then you can have Lumzy handy when you want to showcase your clients how the final website or application will look and function.
It also helps in prototyping by allowing you to add events to the controls.
In short, It lets you display a quick sketch or blueprint of the website or application while it is in its development stage by giving the client a quick view of it.
This tool has many other features that spice up its main functionalities. It is fast and easy to use, has a simple user interface and a robust development environment.
The software provides support for the new users, along with contact support. Last but not least, it is free for everyone to use.
When you launch Lumzy Pro, you get a workspace with a menu bar, standard toolbar, and controls or icons panel. You need to fill up a new project title and page title.
You can create a new project or open an existing project and start by placing controls on the page by a simple ‘drag and drop’ feature.
At the same time, it shows you a window to adjust properties and create events for those controls.
The keyboard support (Ctrl + X, C, V, P, L, etc.) and undo function makes work quicker. When the project is in the development stage, you can save it and continue it later on.
The different menus, tools, and buttons provided make your work easy. The ‘Expand’ option on the canvas, when clicked, gives a better view of the page by expanding to screen size.
The ‘Simulate’ button shows a simulated interface of the project. The ‘Change Skin’ allows choosing from multiple skins and themes for the application or site, and these themes can easily customize as and when required.
Features of Lumzy Mockup and Prototyping tool:-
- facilitate saving different versions for the product in various stages. So you can choose a prior file version at any time.
- Logs and Chats
- Print – helps to get bright vector prints of your mockups
- No file extension or file types, so there is no need to find compatible software to open the file. It merely begins with a link
- Collaborators and participants can join which helps in team editing with full privileges
- Quick Drag n’ Drop with Keyboard Support
- Mockup Versioning
- Mockups can be accessed by the developer from anywhere on the web by providing username and password
- The integrated discussion tool
- Drawing tools and freehand tools used to draw custom shapes.
- The pen tools are also available to mark or round up where ever changes are needed
- 50 different controls to choose from
- Built-in image editor for editing, resizing images and applying filters to them