MesaSQLite – SQLite database editor, browser and manager for Mac
MesaSQLite is a simple database editor, browser and manager for SQLite that help you to easily create, design and alter your SQLite databases. It allows you to edit, summarize, and analyze data using the SQLite3 database engine.
it has tab style user interface where every new connection are open in new window. In this way, you can open multiple connections to the same database or open single connections to multiple databases or Do both of the action at the same time at once and get more work done. you can view, add, duplicate, rename, and delete tables and specify the field type, length, nullable, default value, auto increment and also easily add and delete indexes on tables, view the Create Table sql syntax for your tables.
Features of MesaSQLite
- Easy to Drop a file containing REALBasic code to generate the database you have built in MesaSQLite.
- Easy to export the content screen, custom query result, or table as a csv, tab, or xls files.
- Import any csv, tab, or xls file into a given table
- Import a proprietary dump that can recreate the database from a single file
- SQLite3 Trigger technology is used to create Foreign Keys whose syntax is stored in the CREATE TABLE syntax of the table. Three triggers are created for each key in order to create and preserve referential integrity between tables
- Create, view, and edit your Foreign Keys in the Foreign Key tab
- Store favorite queries and keep a history of recent queries
- Type any query into the custom query field
- Reorder columns of data using click-and-drag without changing the structure of the table
- Click and drag in the record set list box to select cells and make them available to the clipboard
- Multi-select adjacent or non-adjacent rows for deletion or global editing
- Delete records directly from the listbox view
- Add and edit records directly in the listbox view
- Set a "Load Last" limit that will load the last "n" records in the table
- Limit a recordset from a table by selecting a record count and a starting record
- Build query to limit records using dropdown menus
- Limit the number of records that load upon table selection
- Select encoding for viewing your data – encodings: UTF8, Win Arabic, Win Baltic Rim, Win Cyrillic, Win Greek, Win Latin 1, Win Latin 2, Win Vietnamese, K018-R, Shift-JIS, ISO Arabic, SO Cyrillic, ISO Greek, ISO Hebrew, ISO Latin 1, ISO Latin 2
Download : MesaSQLite