Bring Microsoft Office on Android with CloudOn
CloudOn is a android Apps that allow your tablet to create, view and edit Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents directly from your Android tablets. These applications will work the way you expect them to, and your files will look the way you want them to.
It not just creating and saving your Microsoft Office Document it also integrated with Dropbox, Google Drive and Box, Use CloudOn to connect with these services and open, edit and store your files in one centralize place.
User can also share files with your friends and colleagues via Email. CloudOn provide support for Adobe Reader and a File Viewer to open various types of file formats including PDF, JPG, PNG, GIF, etc…
It’s an very essential tool for mobile productivity because of creating, editing, sharing and saving Microsoft Office document directly from Android Tablets.
Features of CloudOn
- Use MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint Documents on your Android tablet to create or edit documents.
- Support for All major Online Storage and file sync services like Google Drive, Dropbox and Box
- Edit, Delete and manage your Office documents directly from your Box, Dropbox or Google Drive accounts
- View virtually any type of file, including: PDF, JPG, PNG, GIF, etc..
- Share your Office Document via Email directly from the workspace.
- Display, edit or create charts, change formatting, spell check, insert comments, etc into any Word, Excel or PowerPoint files.
- Track changes while reviewing Word documents
- Use pivot tables and insert formulas in Excel workbooks
- Display and edit transitions in PowerPoint slides and present in full PowerPoint mode (not in PDF)
- Automatically save documents to avoid losing changes
Download : CloudOn Microsoft Office on Android