Design interactive UI mockups for Desktop application with MockFlow
MockFlow is an easy to use online wireframe tool for create and share User interface designs for software & websites. It help you to enhance your planning process by enabling to quickly design and share interactive UI mockups with your team.
It has easy to use, clean user interface that provide simple, minimalistic and well organized toolset. where you can easily drag and drop shapes and elements into your whiteboard and then customize them by resizing and moving around. Is much faster then drawing/coding wireframes manually.
it also allow you to collaborate your Mockups (in real time) with your team via Optional public URLs for wireframe projects.
Features of MockFlow
- Easy to create your design seamlessly from anywhere & even with out net-connection.
- Easy-to-use and sophisticated interface provides all the editing functions you need
- Presentation mode to test wireframe interactions
- Interactive visualization of Sitemap.
- Graph, 960 grids and Rulers are provided for layout
- Support for manual and auto revisions of mockup
- Large library of mockup components
- MockStore for eXtra elements & templates
- Built-in Icon library and image manager
- Layout Builder for designing background layout designs
- Support for Multi page PDF document, Microsoft PowerPoint Slides and High-Quality PNG images
- Real time design collaboration with Team Chat
- Sharing permissions include Reviewer & Co-Editor
- Optional public URLs for wireframe projects
- Get annotated feedback directly in the mockup
- Google Apps Integration
- Ability to Export mockup data
- Whiteboard tool for drawing doodles on mockup
- Easy to View/Edit/Update your mockups offline
- Built-in Web Snap function for capturing webpages
Download : MockFlow