OpenLDev – open source IDE for Linux
OpenLDev is an open source integrated development environment (IDE) for Linux such as GCC, GNU autotools and MAKE. it provide an easy-to-use user interface that is both productive for experts and simple for beginners. In order to create an easy-to-use user friendly IDE, OpenLDev mainly focuses on C and C++ development as well as also support for GTK+ development.
With OpenLDev, User can take advantage of GtkSourceView widget for all editing capabilities and also support for Source code editing with syntax highlighting and automatic indentation which gives users of GEdit a familiar work environment.
features of OpenLDev
- Source code editor with syntax highlighting and automatic indentation
- Make file editor that allows you to manage large projects
- Automatic indentation of code
- C, C++ and GTK+ project templates
- GModule supported Plug-in system
- GTK+ version 2.10.x