Opentaps – web based ERP and CRM application suite
Opentaps is an Open source, fully integrated web-based ERP and CRM application suite specially designed for small to medium-sized businesses based on Apache Open for Business.
The app is built on Java EE with Database independent service-oriented architecture (SOA) and Model-View-Controller framework. In addition, all major databases, including MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, and SQL Server, provide support.
Opentaps has a Java swing-based user interface, and the server can be easily installed on a Windows 32-bit (2000/XP/2003) or any POSIX (Linux/BSD/UNIX-like OSes).
It includes Point-of-Sales, warehouse and inventory management, order entry and order management, customer management, sales force automation, eCommerce, sales opportunities management, supply chain management, purchasing, material resources planning (MRP), manufacturing management, Accounts Receivable and Payable, General ledger and financial reporting.
It also offers built-in business intelligence tools and mobility integration, including Microsoft Outlook, Google Calendar, and mobile phones.
Opentaps is a free and open-source web-based ERP and CRM application suite released under GNU General Public License (GPL).
Features of Opentaps
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Manufacturing Resources Planning (MRP)
- Warehouse Management
- Inventory Planning
- Financial Accounting and Budgeting
- Support for Apache open for a business e-commerce system
- Integration with mobile phones, web email, Microsoft Outlook
- Fully integrated online and Point of Sales (POS) stores out-of-the-box
- Support for XML RPC, SOAP, and SyncML integration protocols
- Incorporates the Apache Tomcat and Geronimo servers
- Support for Java 5.