PGnJ – free SQL database development environment for Mac OS X
PGnJ is an easy to use, simple SQL database development environment which specially designed for Mac OS X. It has unique, single window User interface gives you everything you need, right at your fingertips.
Features of PGnJ
- Support for major databases including PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle and SQLite
- Query Editor with syntax highlighting, error suggestion and sql templates.
- Table Data Editor that supports out of the box pagination and custom SQL where and order by clauses.
- One of a kind QuickJoin feature that lets you simply join columns in from associated tables while browsing your data in the Table Data Editor. It’s pretty great.
- Fully keyboard navigable interface. Jump between views, execute queries, load scripts, navigate database objects and inspect column details all from the comfort of your keyboard.
- Store SQL scripts in the Script Library for future use. Scripts even support :variables that can be set before execution
- Executed queries are stored in the history browser. See them all at once or step through one by one right from the Query Editor.
- A powerful one window interface, flexible data exports and many more features.
Download : http://thomasmango.com/programs/pgnj