PhpGraphy – free PHP photo gallery script
PhpGraphy is a free PHP photo gallery script that allow you to build simple and efficient fully featured photo gallery on your Web site in a very convenient way. it uses a standard file structure to store your pictures and automatically generate thumbnails and low-resolution pictures for you from uploaded graphics. even better, it also support for auto-import IPTC descriptions into the database, if they were embedded in your pictures.
Features of PhpGraphy
- On-the-fly Thumbnail/Low resolution picture generation
- Unlimited Categories and Sub-categories (it uses directories)
- Integrated fast text database mode (MySQL also supported if preferred)
- Support for Users comments
- Rating system
- Web/FTP picture upload
- Top Rated/Last Commented/Last added pictures pages
- Slideshow mode
- User level support to protect pictures/directories from unwanted people
- EXIF/IPTC metadata support
- Multilingual support
- Web interface management
- Lossless jpeg rotation support (via exiftran/jpegtran)
- Video, sound and text files support
- Layout/Text very easy to change
- W3C compliant
- Highly configurable Themes and Templates.
- Installation Wizard
- Free and open source project released under GPL license.
Download : phpgraphy-0.9.13b.zip