phpMyFAQ – multilingual, database-driven PHP FAQ Application
F.A.Q. pages are the most useful and standard way to inform or guide your user to find the perfect answer to their questions about the service/app. user can get instant answer to their commonly ask questions.
phpMyFAQ is a multilingual, scalable, completely database-driven FAQ system that offer simple content management system with a WYSIWYG editor and an Image Manager, flexible multi-user support with user and group based permissions, templates, PDF-support, Facebook and Twitter support, a wiki-like revision feature, LDAP and Microsoft Active Directory support and an easy to use installation script.
it’s an free and open source FAQ software built with PHP and MySQL but also provide support for various databases such as PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL Server, SQLite, MariaDB etc..
Features of phpMyFAQ
- Multiple Database Supported – MySQL (libmysql and mysqlnd), PostgreSQL, SQLite, MS SQL Server and MariaDB.
- CMS functionality – You can manage your users, groups, news, categories, FAQ records, attachments, comments, glossary items, stop words in the password protected administration backend.
- User and Group based permissions
- LDAP and HTTP authentication with Single Sign On support
- Active Directory Support – support for LDAP-datamapping, e.g. against an Active Directory Server, including multi-domain-authentication,
- phpMyFAQ supports the Facebook like button, Twitter follower button to share your FAQ content on Facebook and twitter.
- Wiki like revision system
- Community Modules
- FAQ statistics
- Easy to take complete backup and Restore the backup
- Templating system
- Search Box
- OpenSearch support
- User Comments
- Smart Answering
- Simple WYSIWYG HTML Editor
- Most popular FAQs, latest FAQs, and sticky FAQs
- Browse by Category or Tags
- SEO optimize FAQ system
- Extended sitemap support
- Easy to install and simple to configure
- Export all your FAQ into PDF including a Table of Contents, XHTML, and plain XML
- Advanced Spam Protection