Pimcore – ZEND Framework and ExtJS based Web CMS
Pimcore is a full feature and robust ZEND framework-based modular content management system and web framework that help you to create and manage all your websites and web applications.
Pimcore also offers a rich ExtJS-powered database and GUI modeler, which allows you to define your database model and object classes intuitively by dragging various UI components to the modeler canvas. It is also known as product information management framework (PIM), which means true multi-channel publishing and integration into many e-commerce systems like Magento and OXID eSales.
features of Pimcore
- Simple, powerful, and flexible web content management system
- Support for Rich WYSIWYG editing
- Digital Assets Management and WebDAV
- Objects and classes
- Dynamic properties
- Support for Versioning
- Access permission management
- Permissions for documents, assets, objects, and logical grouping units like directories
- Field-based permission schemes for objects
- Web analytics & A-B-Testing
- High performance
- Open source Product information management
- A complete rapid application development platform for the ZEND framework
- Rich use of the MVC principle to integrate 3rd party applications into a picture
- License: The free, open-source project is released under the BSD license.