PostBooks ERP – open source ERP solution
PostBooks ERP is an open-source, full-featured, integrated accounting, ERP, and CRM system for small to medium-sized businesses.
The software is built with the PostgreSQL database and the open-source QT framework for C++. As a result, it provides the ultimate power and flexibility for various companies and businesses.
PostBooks is licensed under CPAL, the OSI-certified Common Public Attribution License.
PostBooks ERP offers the following modules:
- Accounting (general ledger, accounts receivable and payable, bank reconciliation, financial reporting)
- CRM (universal address book, incident management, opportunity management, to-do lists, project management)
- Sales (quotes, order entry, sales reporting, shipping)
- Purchasing (purchase orders, receiving, vendor reporting)
- Product Definition (items, infinite-level bills of material)
- Inventory and Distribution (multiple locations, other advanced warehouse features)
- Light Manufacturing (work orders, strong support for make-to-order)
- OpenRPT open source report writer
- Open Source ERP System
- fully internationalized
- multi-currency, support for multiple tax structures
Download: PostBooks ERP solutions