Printopia is mobile printing apps for iPhone and iPad that allow you to share your Mac Printers with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch.
Users can easily add the unlimited number of virtual printers to save your print outs as PDF files on your Mac.
Printopia perfectly works well with Mac and it is being displayed in your iPhone & as well as iPad screen, therefore the printer starts working directly for your smartphones or tablets.
Choose the desired categories such as the standard of printing, paper size clicks it twice. Other options are accessible just by a click at the settings option.
You can get a security option using the code system of your printer just seek the setting up of your password option.
If you want to put your representative name along with your password and assign it for several chosen printers. Make it a point to remember that if it is already conducted by a fixed password via Mac it cannot be altered.
For the uninstallation process is present at the domain screen, right-click your printopia option & click on the removal option of printopia to uninstall it.
Fe3atures of Printopia for Mac
- Wireless printing – It’s more like radionics, if Mac can accommodate to print it irrespective of inkjet or laser line is connected or not, Printopia will access it. Printopia becomes a medium for conversation between printer & iPad or iPhone & even works well with security provided printers.
- Easy, instant set up – Installation process takes just some seconds and gets linked with the devices. The transferring system of it to Mac is also fast you will fall in love with it.
- The surface is of catch 22 phase as it has some function to synchronize with your cell phones for printing. Colors, size, and quality all the printing related icons are present.
- No such necessity of special configuration of the Mac, printopia is free from such obligations in the case of Mac and even iOS.
- Serious security for privacy and peace of mind – it offers a great solution for a shared environment such as an office or classroom. Industry-standard encryption protects your print jobs between your iOS device and your Mac.
- Save Paper With A Printopia Virtual Printer
- It helps printing your PDF as well as JPG formatted files directly from Mac’s Dropbox Folder and Dropbox will take care of syncing your printouts for access anywhere you go.
- Works With Leopard and PowerPC Macs
- No Need To Modify Your Operating System
It’s networking with all the devices that are so uncomplicated that papers are not wasted. You can install the trial version for a week and you can find Printopia is always there for you.
Download: Printopia 2 for Mac